ADM-PCIE-8V3 HPC Board with XCVU095-2
- Product Code: ADM-PCIE-8V3
- Availability: Temporarily out of stock
The ADM-PCIE-8V3 is a half-length, low profile, PCI Express® Add-In Card featuring the powerful and efficient Xilinx Virtex Ultrascale™ VU095-2 FPGA..
The 16 lane PCIe Gen3 capable card-edge allows for dual 8 lane endpoints in a bifurcated system for maximum data throughput.
Front IO with 2x QSFP28 sockets, each supporting one 100GbE or four 25GbE interfaces. Full profile card slots can also sopport two additional 100GbE interfaces via Samtec FireFly® modules, allowing this board to become a massive network device with 4x 100GbE ports.
Two 1G x72 DDR4-2400 ECC memory banks each provide 8GiB of on-board DDR4-2400 memory (72 bits wide).
System monitoring of temperature, voltage, and current gives developers accurate feedback of power utilization for their designs.
Optional Board Support Package (BSP) with example FPGA designs, application software, mature Application Programming Interface (API) and driver support for MS Windows and Linux.
This card comes with low-profile and full-height front brackets (low-profile bracket fitted as standard) and an optional blower for low air-flow systems.
- Board Format : Half-Length, low profile x16 PCIe form factor
- Host I/F : PCI Express® Gen3 x8
- Target Device : Xilinx® Virtex® Ultrascale™ : XCVU095-2 - FFVC1517
- SDRAM : 2x banks of 1G x 72, DDR4-2400 (16GiB total)
- FLASH : On-board re-programmable flash memory for embedded configuration
- Optional integrated Board Support Package (BSP) including extensive FPGA example designs, plug and play drivers, and a mature Application Programming Interface (API)
- Data Center
- Network Accelerator
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Data Processing
- System Modelling
- Market Analysis
- Reference Design Package available separately.